Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating for Christmas


I'm new to the blog world and have been entrenched in it, finding it fascinating and addicting? I enjoy seeing how other women decorate their houses and handle the everyday ups and downs of their lives. This will be my first post. My daughter and I spent most of the day decorating for Christmas, running to 5 or 6 stores to get more goodies, documenting our progression with photos and finally settling down to figure out how to start blogging. The first thing we did today was get the tree up and decorated. 2008 will be the second Christmas in this house. We had a 7 foot tree from our previous home. It looked small in this house with our new higher ceilings, so this year I went to Lowes and purchased a 9 foot tree and LOVE it. Well, I got lots more to post for my Christmas decorating, but will close for today and take this adventure back up tomorrow.






























No comments:

Background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
I am a mom, dog mom, daughter, sister, neice, friend, office manager, home decorator, crafter, i-tuner and a good listener

Thought For Today